Economy Update From NPR: How The Affordable Housing Crisis Is Playing Out In One Dallas Neighborhood

How The Affordable Housing Crisis Is Playing Out In One Dallas Neighborhood Only 25 percent of people who need government help to pay for housing get it. In collaboration with The FRONTLINE Dispatch, NPR looked at what can happen to the other 75 percent and how the affordable housing crisis is playing out in one… Continue reading Economy Update From NPR: How The Affordable Housing Crisis Is Playing Out In One Dallas Neighborhood